1. An editor, usually a woman or a minority group member, writes a stub for a requested article, including references and assertion of notability.
2. That editor leaves the project, typically because of harassment or because someone deleted one of their articles.
3. A deletionist marks the article for deletion.
4. With no one left to get notifications and defend the stub, it gets railroaded through deletion, or worse, speedy deletion.
5. All edit history about the article is removed, a violation of Wikipedia’s transparency mandate.
6. Repeat two million times.
Categories: Tech News